- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Grape-Nuts cereal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and orange juice. Add egg; mix well.
- Combine flour, sugar, cereal and baking powder; stir into butter mixture. Fold in bacon.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 11-13 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Free printables and updates
Subscribe to get your free recipe cards and binder printables and our latest updates by email.