- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 6 cups Pepperidge Farm® White Sandwich Bread cut in cubes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce OR Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- Brown the sausage, stirring frequently to break up meat. Pour off any fat.
- Arrange sausage in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with bread cubes and cheese.
- Mix picante sauce, eggs and milk and pour over all.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Free printables and updates
Subscribe to get your free recipe cards and binder printables and our latest updates by email.